Venture Outlook 2014
Come hear from angel investors and leading venture capitalists as they explore trends in technology, startups. Learn where they are looking to deploy capital in 2014. As always, we will save time for networking and Q&A.
Limited seating available.
- John Burke, Co-Founder and Partner, True Ventures
- Jed Carlson, President, ReverbNation
- David Gardner, angel investor
- Vic Gatto, Partner, Solidus
- Tim Huntley, angel investor
- Wayne Hunter, Managing Partner, Harbert Venture Partners
- Scott Kupor, Managing Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
- Randy Myer, Triangle Angel Partners
- Dave Neal, Managing Director, The Startup Factory
- Don Rainey, General Partner, Grotech Ventures
- Wright Steenrod, Chrysalis Ventures
- Joe Velk, Contender Capital
- Scot Wingo, CEO, ChannelAdvisor
- 7:45-8:15am - Registration & Networking
- 8:15am-8:50am - Fireside Chat with Scott Kupor, Managing Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
- 8:50am-9:40am - VC Panel
- 9:40-9:50am - Coffee Break
- 9:50-10:40am - Angel Panel
- 10:40am-11:30am - Wrapup & Networking
Brier Creek Country Club (in Clubhouse)
9400 Club Hill Drive
Raleigh, NC 27617
Can't attend this event, but want to be notified of our future events? Sign up here.
Join the conversation on Twitter about Entrepreneur's Series #eseriesral
Panelists and panel times subject to change.
- Due to facility capacity, space is limited and early registration is encouraged.
- No refunds, sorry
- All registrations are transferable to other registrants. Just let us know ahead of time when possible so that a badge may be waiting for the new registrant.
When & Where
Bull City Venture Partners
Bull City Venture Partners is a venture capital firm headquartered in downtown Durham, NC. The firm is focused on investing in technology companies throughout the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic region. More on BCVP can be found at www.bcvp.com.