ENTERTEASEMENT is BACK with a HALLOWEEN SPECIAL potion of BURLESQUE, MAGIC, COMEDY & MUSIC. Live entertainment doesn’t get any better than 3 Scottish COMEDIAN of the Year Finalists, 3 beautiful BURLESQUE acts 1 mesmerizing MAGICIAN and a cheeky surprise act to close the show.
What is Enterteasement?
When you put teasing into entertainment you get Enter Tease Ment. If you like to enjoy your weekend but find the choices in Glasgow a little “limiting” then enterteasement is for you. It’s not Britain’s got talent – there’s no dancing dogs or forgotten lyrics on this night. It’s a night of professional variety performers that’s being hailed as:
”Glasgow’s friendliest & most entertaining weekend experience”.
Sounds Good – Sign me up!
(Note:: We’ve moved to a new bigger & better venue – you’re gonna love it!!)
The Admiral Waterloo Street, Glasgow, G27DA
Friday October 28th
Tickets £10 /£7 for Students & Negotiate now card holders
ALSO: To Guarantee entry BOOK YOUR TICKETS online and we’ll even reserve you a table / groups of chairs. There are only five 6-seater tables and one has already sold so please let us know ASAP. Plus you’ll even receive some celebrity treatment of table service from our Gorgeous Burlesque waitress and some free hugs from the ever cuddly magician Woody
What’s it all about
Glasgow’s got some of the best patter in the world which is why we have produced the likes of Billy Connelly, Rob Kane, Frankie Boyle, Darren Connell, Kevin Bridges and Scott Gibson. If you haven’t been to one of Glasgow’s comedy Clubs before then you’re really missing out as Tony the tiger would say, “They're Grrrrreat”...welll most of the time. Sometimes the comedians are a mixed bag. However the organisers of Enterteasement, Woody (Comedy / Magician) & Allan Park (Comedian), are both on the Scottish Comedy Circuit we hand pick each comedian for each show to ensure you’re laughing your ass off from the start of the night to the end. All 3 of our comedians are Scottish Comedian Of The Year Finalists and have performed at the biggest venues all over the UK.
“Burlesque?? Hmmm I’m not sure about that. Is that not sleezy, arty farty stripping for fat birds?”
In a word NO. Most people don’t know what burlesque is and although intrigued by the concept are a little timid about going to a fully fledged burlesque night. DON’T BE A COWARD – THEY’RE JUST BOOBIES!! And they’re mainly covered up ; ) Burlesque isn’t stripping it’s the art form of telling a story without taking yourself too serious. If you’re not artistic burlesque = fun, dancing, storytelling, teasing and of course...boobies.
Magic / Mind reading
Our resident Magician Woody will be mesmerising you with a brand new 20minute demonstration of Mind-reading with the odd bit of magic & comedy thrown in for good measure. Woody is Scotland’s premier magician, his style is similar to Dynamo & Derren Brown. He is a member of The Magic Cirlcle and 4 time national close-up magic champion. See www.topclassmagic.co.uk for more details.
DOORS OPEN AT 7
SHOW STARTS AT 8:30
COMPERE: Rob Kane (Former best Scottish Newcomer and Scottish Comedian of the year finalist)
Mocha Deluxe – mixing gymnastics with classic burlesque – must be seen to be believed
Electra Volt – Will be performing her signature act. She’s a green fairy – can you guess the act?
Poppy La Pilule & Aurora Winterborn: 4 breasts are better than 2. That’s right folks we have a double act closing the show with a comedy burlesque act.
Darren “Chippy Pickle” Connell: Scottish Comedian of the Year Finalist and So You Think You’re Funny Finalist (He got to the same level as Kevin Bridges and many of the other TV Comedians in his latest contest) Performed at Rock Ness
Scott Gibson: Scottish Comedian of the Year Finalist - One of the most in demand comedians on the Scottish Circuit.
Woody / Chris Dinwoodie has performed on TV, for Royalty & Celebrities all round the world.
1) What do I wear: You’re going out for a good night out so wear what makes you happy. As it’s Halloween you’re more than welcome to come in fancy dress. If you want to wear your burlesque gear, you’ll fit in nicely but if you feel more comfortable in a pair of jeans then that’s the outfit for you. For more advice ask Gok Wan.
2) Can I reserve seats? Yes but they must be pre paid. There are booths of 6 available and plenty of seats. If you’re shy we won’t put you too near the front.
3) Can I buy tickets on the night? Yes...well probably. We normally sell out but this is a bigger venue so you should be ok. Best bet is to contact either chris dinwoodie or Allan Park on the day to see if there are tickets available.
4) How do I get to perform on one of your nights? Contact us directly email@example.com or add us on facebook.
5) I don’t do online payment. can I buy the tickets before the event with cash? Yes you can, we can pre print you a ticket and put you on the guestlist.
6) Is this a private event? No please invite your friends
7) Is it suitable for a work night out. Definitely! Many work nights out hire Enterteasement to provide them with a fantastic night.
8) Can I hire Enterteasement? Yes please do so through www.woodyallanvarietyacts.co.uk
When & Where
An affortable & spectacular monthly variety night featuring the top comedians, burlesque dancers, magicians and singers in Scotland