Enrolled Agent Review by Former IRS Agent
Tuesday, July 30, 2013 from 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Become an Enrolled Agent
- Growing need for representation – Given the state of our economy, many people now find themselves in a difficult position financially. As you might imagine, many are delinquent on their tax obligations. With IRS enforcement activities on the rise, there is a growing need for enrolled agents who can assist taxpayers in dealing with IRS collection activities.
- Unlimited Earning Potential – You control your career. Why wait for someone to hire you? You can start your own business with unlimited earning potential. As a business owner, you may work full or part time, it is up to you.
- Recession proof career – Income taxes are not going away anytime soon. Competent representation is hard to find, and the enrolled agent designation can help you reach the pinnacle of your profession by allowing you to offer a wide range of services beyond just tax preparation.
- Expand your financial practice – If you are a financial planner already in the business of advising clients, an enrolled agent designation can provide you with an opportunity to offer additional services.
- Expand your reach – If you are a CPA or Attorney, your ability to practice is limited to states where you hold a license. The enrolled agent designation is a federal authorization that can provide you with the ability to represent clients in other states.
- Credibility – The credibility you gain as an enrolled agent can help you command higher fees than others who have not demonstrated their competence.
- Increased Expertise – Improving your knowledge about the various rules and regulations can help make you a better tax practitioner.
- Online 14 Sessions + 5 Q&A sessions
Testimonials from recent participants
Instructors - Linkedin Profile