ENOSERV RTS Essentials Tulsa Training--January 17-18th, 2012
Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 8:30 AM - Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 5:00 PM (CST)
Tulsa, United States
This class starts as an introductory tour of RTS then quickly moves ahead to a thorough explanation that examines the key features of this powerhouse program. RTS Essentials provides a chance to get up-to-speed in a hurry. Technicians and engineers who are new to relay testing that need to learn the basics behind what RTS does and get proficient with using RTS will want to attend this course.
• Get up-to-speed with RTS quickly
• Learn the basics of relay testing using RTS
• Learn how to share, merge, and view results within RTS
• Learn how to be efficient using RTS
Topics covered :
How to use RTS for standardization with ROUTINE SELECTION operations
Operating test equipment with RTS
How to modify Library and System routines
How to modify and create new tests with FasTest module
Testing relays using RTS
Understanding VIEW RESULTS selection operations
How to merge relay information with BACKUP selection operations
Helpful problem-solving techniques
ENOSERV training courses are held at the ENOSERV Training Facility. Only ENOSERV presents training on any type of test set with numerous electromechanical and digital relay types. All classrooms were built from the ground up with only relay testing training in mind. Refreshments and lunches will be provided by ENOSERV. Attendees should bring his/her laptop with RTS installed.
Class times are as follows: Day One- 8:30AM-5PM, Day Two- 8:30AM-5PM.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Fees are inclusive of program materials and refreshments.
2. Registering constitutes a legally binding contract.
3. It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of ENOSERV to change the content and timing of the program, the speakers, the date or the location without notice. If for any reason, ENOSERV decides to postpone this class, ENOSERV is not responsible for covering airfare, hotel, or other travel costs incurred by clients. The class fee will not be refunded, but can be credited to a future class. In the unlikely event of the program being canceled, ENOSERV will automatically make a full refund but disclaim any further liability.
4. Copyright: All intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed by ENOSERV in connection with this event is expressly reserved and any unauthorized duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited.
If you have a disability and require special assistance during the training class, contact email@example.com describing your specific needs or requirements.
Expenses of training including tuition, travel, lodging and meals, incurred to maintain or improve skills in your profession may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor.
Cancellations made within 30 days prior to event will not result in a refund or credit. There is no charge for substitutions, but you must submit a letter authorizing the transfer signed by the registered attendee one day prior to the event starting date.