Engagement: It's a Group Thing! Creating Powerful Teams Through Engagement
Thursday, April 24, 2014 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Come join Lynette Morris and Ruth Minnick, of Wright Graduate Univerity, as we discuss the importance of engagement in creating a powerful team!
At our Event You will learn:
- How engaging more fully can contribute to more successful and satisfying teams.
- The phases of the engagement continuum and how each step relates to teaming.
- The basics of what it means to be an engaged team member and an empowering team member
- Principles and practices of effective teams.
- What it is like to engage with members of a team in more meaningful and empowering ways.
When & Where
Lynette Morris is a Master's candidate in Transformational Leadership and Coaching at Wright Graduate University.
Wright Graduate University prepares and develops transformational leaders and coaches. WGU integrates the most effective human emergence technologies and relevant research to cultivate scholar practitioners who bring out the best in themselves and those they lead and coach. Members of the WGU community consciously engage in their own transformation and leadership as they coach and support others to unleash their potential for vocational and personal fulfillment and success, the advancement of humanity, and sustainable living on the planet.