Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
PLEASE NOTE: This event is for brides/grooms/bridal party - anyone planning a wedding. Unforturnately, due to limited tickets we cannot accommodate vendors or those not participating in the bridal event. Thank you for your understanding.
You are invited to attend THE bridal event of the year!
Sunday, March 6, 2010, 3pm - 8pm
Begin your wedding planning journey on Sunday, March 6, 2011, in Washington DC, when limo buses will ferry attendees to 3 fabulous wedding venues to experience an extraordinary bridal event, the 2nd annual Engaged! in Washington!
Eat, Drink & be Ferried to the finest hotels:
The Hay-Adams Hotel - 800 16th St. NW, Washington DC 20006
The St. Regis Hotel Washington DC - 923 16th & K Sts, NW, Washington DC 20006
The Willard Intercontinental Hotel - 1401 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington DC 20004
***20 Days of Prizes prior to the event!***
Buy your tickets sooner versus later! Beginning Saturday, February 5, a fabulous prize will be awarded to a lucky ticket holder daily....brunch at the Willard, an overnight escape at the St. Regis, spa services...and SO much more! Don't delay!
Info you can use:
- Tickets will be sold in advance - tickets will not be sold at the door! Cost: $65/pp (+ service fee) .
- Begin your tour at one of the hotels selected during the ticket purchase process - see bridal fashion, stay as long as you like to visit vendors, sip champagne, taste fabulous foods, have an engagement portrait taken, let make-up and hair artists work their magic, ooh and aah, and dance to the music!
- Limo buses will be stationed in front of each property to shuttle guests to each location all evening. No worries about driving and parking!
- Win a fabulous array of prizes!
- The first 300 brides/grooms will receive a fabulous goodie bag!
- Register on the "Information" page for updates throughout January, February and March.
Receive the "Love Pass" and the cost of admission ($65) will be rebated to attendees when they use the services of any of the vendors*! Use several vendors, the savings multiply! (*Some exceptions apply. See show catalogue upon arrival for more details.)
Tickets are not cancelable/refundable. In the event of a blizzard, or other Act of God, Engaged! in Washington will be rescheduled and tickets will be honored for rescheduled date.