Looking to support a BYOD or VDI program? Need to streamline your Windows 7 migration? Interested in preventing data leakage due to Dropbox usage across your organization? Feeling pressure to reduce desktop and application management costs?
IT organizations are being put to the test as these End-User Computing (EUC) challenges continue to surface. And, one size does not fit all. You need to fully understand the converging needs of users, security, compliance, and budget constraints to take the right steps.
Join VMware, Nutanix, and Accelera Solutions on July 23, 2013 to understand how to securely and cost-effectively deploy and manage desktops, applications and data within your organization. In this lunch and learn session we will;
- Review solutions that can help you deliver end user computing as a service
- Discuss best practices for getting started
- Help you build a business case to help you justify the total cost of acquisition and ongoing management
- Look at key design considerations and tips for deploying desktops, applications and data in your environment
Who should attend: Anyone currently evaluating, designing or implementing virtual desktops, applications as a service and/or data as a service within their environment
- Welcome and Grab Lunch
- Solutions and Demos
- Building the Business Case- A Look at TCO
- Best Practices Panel
- Closing Comments
When & Where
VMware, Nutanix and Accelera
Nutanix is the industry's ONLY true next generation convergence platform that brings compute and storage into a single tier and delivers predictable scalability for even the most intensive virtualization and Big Data workloads.