End User Computing & BYOD Solutions for the Enterprise
Tuesday, April 8, 2014 from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Have questions call Clive @ (407) 557-3115 or Alyssa at (727)-348-5914
Managers should attend if they need to
- Develop an actionable strategic plan to transition to a virtual end user compute environment including one that is focused on Bring Your Own Device (BYOD).
- Mitigate risks including management, performance, and user experience issues.
- Take a top-down approach to assessing technology, business requirements, security, processes, and applications.
- Extend productivity tools across smart phones and/or tablets.
- Create a predictable and scalable model for growing end user virtualization.
About the Presenter - Tim Igo Vice President of Professional Services, AdvizeX
Tim welcomes technology challenges and approaches them with the same determination, enthusiasm and planning that took him to peak of Mount Everest and 5 of the 7 largest peaks.
For the last 14 years he has successfully planned, deployed and managed all areas of the corporate IT Infrastructure for AdvizeX customers. He leads a team of 110 solution architects with the a single focus of “Customers for Life”
Igo earned his Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Masters of Business Administration from Babson College and completed executive leadership training at the Harvard Business School
When & Where
Clive Whittaker - AdvizeX Technologies
With more than two decades of experience in Information Systems and is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Orlando-based Clive Whittaker offers expertise in Information Technology sales, IT Infrastructure, Application Optimization, Security Solutions and Cloud Solutions. He currently serves as Senior Account Executive for Solutions & Services with AdvizeX Technologies, charged with assessing, designing, deploying and managing Enterprise IT infrastructures.