ENCORE SUPERSTAR JUNIOR
Friday, November 9, 2012 from 3:30 PM to 7:00 PM (EST)
What is Encore Superstar Junior?: Encore Superstar is a singing competition and a mix between American Idol and karaoke. Contestants sign up and choose their own song to sing and are chosen in a random order to sing those songs. Contestants have a microphone and a screen with the song lyrics on them. There is a panel of three judges who rate each contestant on five different criteria, including pitch control, entertainment value, and stage presence.
LOCATION: The Boys & Girls Club of Greater Nashua - 47 Grand Avenue, Nashua
PRELIMINARY ROUND: Friday, November 9, 2012. Check-In will open at 3:30 PM, Competition will begin at 4:30 PM.
FINAL ROUND: Saturday, November 17, 2012. Check-In will open at 1:30 PM, Competition will take place from 2:00 – 3:00 PM.
PRIZES: 1st Place will receive $250, 2nd Place will receive $150, 3rd Place will receive $50. Contestants that do not place in the final round will receive a $20 gift card.
The rules are simple for the Encore Superstar Junior competition:
1) Participants must be under 17 years of age.
2) Professional singers, DJs, KJs, Telegraph and Perfect Entertainment employees and family members are not eligible to compete.
3) Contestants’ performances will be scored by a panel of three judges. All judges’ decisions are final. Contestants will not be broken out into different age categories. All compete for the first, second and third place prizes. Ten contestants will advance to the final round.
4) This contest is limited to solo vocal entertainers. No duets or groups.
5) Contestants must be present at the end of the competition to win.
6) The Encore Superstar Junior event will be considered a family friendly show. The use of profanity is forbidden.
7) Only a limited number of participants will be able to compete. Please complete the registration form to secure your spot. No registrations will be taken on the day of event.
8) Participants need to be accompanied by guardian, parent or adult, 18 years or older. This person will need to sign a release form on the evening of the event.
For additional information, please contact Kimberly Lencki at 603-594-6471 or at email@example.com