San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Friday, June 13, 2014 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Michigan First Credit Union, 27000 Evergreen Road, Lathrup Village, MI 48076
Empower End Users with a Modern Customer Experience
Presented by Todd Rosenzweig
The "impersonal" world of self-service has taken over and is now the preferred method of interaction. During this presentation you’ll learn how to manage the ever-changing communication needs of end-users and the need for a meaningful and agile customer-centric self-service environment:
- Provide faster, more efficient service with cross touch-point service management
- Empower end-users to help themselves
- Reduce call volume with comprehensive Level Zero (self-service) support
- Improve customer interaction and satisfaction
- Design a business-aligned service request catalog
Todd Rosenzweig is a Senior Client Executive with EasyVista based in the Midwest focusing on Enterprise Technology Sales. Todd has been in consultative Sales Roles in the IT Service Management Industry for the last 10 years with companies including LANDesk Software (Touchpaper Corporation), FrontRange Solutions, BMC Software (Numara Software) and currently with EasyVista . Todd has helped various organizations through the process of maturation in the IT Service Desk environment.
When & Where
HDI Local Chapter; Motown