San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Experience 2 Work is a customized, 4 week, intensive skill development and employment preparation program that will increase your competitiveness in today’s job market and improve your prospects for employment. Funded by UJA-Federation of New York and administered by FEGS Employment Services, Experience 2 Work helps older workers land their next job.
Aimed at job seekers 50 years of age and older, E2W offers:
- Personalized Skill Assessments and e-learning classes to boost skills
- One-on-One Employment/Career Advisement Sessions
- Group Seminars on Successful Marketing Techniques and Networking Strategies
- Exclusive Invitations to On-Site Employer Events and Job Referral
- 4 week Job Search and Support group following graduation
This session will take place on Wednesdays and Thursdays from June 11th through July 10, skipping the week of July 4th. All program days will last from 9:30am to 4:30pm.
We are grateful to the UJA-Federation of New York for their support of Experience 2 Work