Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Topic: Emotional Reflections and Healing
- How to feel our emotions and use their energy to accomplish our goals and desires?
- Learn 5 principles of emotional transformation technique
- How our emotions are reflections of the earth's seasonal cycles.
- How to use music and musical instruments to change our emotions
- Elements of Health: 7 sings of Dis-Ease, and vital Health
- How to identify and balance areas of our health that requires attention.
- Describe the depth of challenge the body experiencing.
Speaker: Seymour Koblin
Founder and Director of International School of Healing Arts. Seymour Koblin is the author of "Shaping Our Destiny" that is currently used as a text book at the School of Healing Arts in San Diego.
Date: Sunday September 15, 2013
Time: 4:00 pm to 6:30 p.m.
Address: 30941 Agoura Rd. #310, Westlake Village, CA 91361
Hors d’oeuvres and refreshments to be served
Complementary Chair Massage and Body Reading
for the first 20 RSVP’s.
Kindly RSVP: email@example.com, (818) 577-0828, (MC) Contact: Maryam Sharifi
Advanced Tickets: $10 ($15 at the door)
When & Where