San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Welcome - Bob Janusaitis, InfraGard, Franciso Sanchez, PIO HCOHSEM, Angela Haun, FBI
- Harris County 911 System overview - Video - Harris County 911
- VET – Vetting Commodity IT Software and Firmware - Jimmy Salinas - AT&T
- Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Disaster - Graham Speake - Yokogawa IA Global Marketing Center
- Resources for securing critical infrastructure - Mike Macha, PSA - DHS
- Kickoff of Emergency Services Special Interest Group (SIG) with focus on emerging Cyber issues with Emergency Services communication. How to get involved, and plugged in.
- Tour of Harris County OEM Emergency Operations Center
IMPORTANT PARKING INSTRUCTIONS:
Due to extensive construction on site at Transtar, none of the parking at Transtar is available. Please park in the green outlined areas of the map, adjacent to and across the street from Transtar. Link to parking map.
- Firstnet implementation (P25) - John Chaney, Mobility Architect - Harris County ITC
When & Where
The mission of the Houston InfraGard Members Alliance is to foster collaboration and information sharing that enhances our collective ability to address threats to the United States' critical infrastructure through a robust private sector/government partnership.
Members have access to online resources and secure messaging in the IG Network to assist in protecting critical infrastructure.
To find out more about InfraGard or to apply online, go to https://www.infragard.org/.