MEET FILMMAKER LUIS MACIAS AND TOP DYSLEXIA EXPERTS
In this special documentary event, you will learn about:
- The true face of dyslexia.
- How a misunderstood condition is devastating families.
- Why o ur educational system is failing our kids.
- What you can do to be a hero for your students.
Q&A Session with Director Luis Macias & Dyslexia Expert Panel
Free Raffle & Dyslexia resources for parents and teachers.
If you would like more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call us at (210) 373-7049
When & Where
1) Help children and teens become comfortable, independent learners.
2) Empower adults with tools and knowledge to become strong advocates for their children.
The good news is that anyone with learning and attention challenges CAN learn to become a successful student. Our diagnostician identifies weak underlying learning skills, and we develop those skills through specific brain training exercises over a period of time.
All of our training is done 1 on 1 with degreed, experienced trainers. We believe in providing a safe and caring environment where children and teens can thrive and regain their confidence.