The Embedded Vision Summit West 2014 provides a unique opportunity for engineers to learn about the hottest technology in the electronics industry—embedded computer vision—which enables “machines that see and understand.” This event will include:
- Keynote talks by industry luminaries
- Two technical conference tracks featuring “how-to” presentations
- A Technology Showcase with demonstrations of embedded vision technology
- Opportunities to network with embedded vision technology providers
For details, visit www.embeddedvisionsummit.com.
The Embedded Vision Summit West 2014 is co-located with AWE 2014—Augmented World Expo. Augmented World Expo, now in its fifth year, is the world's largest event featuring Augmented Reality, Wearable Computing, and the Internet of Things. AWE 2014 will take place May 28-29. AWE 2014 features 100 talks in 3 conference tracks and 200 demos in the Expo. For details, visit AugmentedWorldExpo.com.
Embedded Vision Summit attendees may also participate in AWE 2014:
- $395 for a full two-day Conference Pass (nearly 50% discount!)—Access to 100 talks and keynotes by industry luminaries as well as the Expo.
- $245 for a one-day Conference Pass—Access to either Wednesday or Thursday conference talks and keynotes as well as the Expo.
By registering for the event, you consent to have your contact information shared with Members of the Embedded Vision Alliance.
Registration fees are non-refundable after May 23, 2014.
When & Where
Embedded Vision Alliance
The Embedded Vision Alliance is a partnership of technology providers that seeks to inspire and empower engineers to design systems that see and understand.
In addition to the Embedded Vision Summit, the Alliance provides a variety of freely accessible resources online at www.Embedded-Vision.com, including discussion forums, code downloads, webinars, industry analysis, and news.