Emancipet's 2013 FIAT Raffle
Ends Thursday, May 9, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Support Emancipet and enter to win a 2013 FIAT pop 500!
Tickets are $25 each or 5 for $100. Only 3,000 tickets will be sold!
Must be a Texas resident and be 18 years of age or older.
Drawing will be held May 13, 2013.
Enter today for your chance to win!
All entrants must be Texas residents and be 18 years of age or older. See below for complete raffle rules.
Car Raffle Rules
1. TO ENTER. From February 21, 2013 at 8 a.m. through May 9, 2013 at midnight online, in-person through May 13, 2013 at noon, or until 3,000 tickets have been sold, (“Entry Period”), entrants may enter Emancipet’s Fiat Raffle (“Raffle”) by purchasing a raffle ticket from an authorized employee or agent of Emancipet for $25, or five tickets for $100, payable to Emancipet and completing a registration form which will include name, complete address, city, state, zip code, e-mail address (if available), and telephone number. Tickets may also be purchased over the internet.
NOTE: DEADLINE TO PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE IS MAY 9, 2013 BY MIDNIGHT. OR UNTIL 3,000 TICKETS ARE SOLD.
OFFICIAL DRAWING. The official drawing will take place on May 13, 2013 at Emancipet’s Anniversary Luncheon at 12:. Winner need not be present to win.
2. SPONSOR. The Raffle is sponsored by Emancipet, a Texas non-profit corporation (the “Sponsor”). All decisions of the Sponsor are final.
3. CONDITIONS. An eligible entrant may only enter via the ticket purchasing methods as described above. Incomplete entries are void. By entering, entrants acknowledge compliance with these official rules including all eligibility requirements. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Neither Sponsor nor advertising and promotion agencies are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. No copies, facsimiles or reproductions of entries will be accepted.
4. DETERMINATION OF WINNER. A random drawing will be conducted on May 13, 2013 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received, not to exceed 3,000 tickets sold. The winner will be notified by telephone, mail, and/or email. The winner will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and release, which must be completed and returned within four (4) days of issuance of notification or an alternate winner will be selected. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Raffle is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Sponsor or its agents. TICKETS (PRIZE) ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND CANNOT BE SOLD.
5. PRIZE. The prize is a 2013 FIAT 500 Pop. Approximate retail value of this prize is $16,700 but actual value may vary. No substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, if a prize cannot be awarded for any reason. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
6. ELIGIBILITY. The Raffle is open to legal residents of the State of Texas, United States, who are physically located in the State of Texas, United States and who are 18 years of age or older as of February 21, 2013. The Raffle is void where prohibited. Employees and Directors of the Sponsor and their immediate families are not eligible to win the grand prize. Immediate family is defined as, through either blood or marriage, one degree of familial relationship (including in-laws and step-family), such as your spouse, your siblings, your parents, and your children. Immediate family does not include other family members (including in-laws and step-family), such as grandchildren, grandparents, nieces, or nephews.
7. WINNER’S NAME. For the name of the prize winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Emancipet, ATTN: Winner’s Name, 7010 Easy Wind Dr., Austin, TX, 78752.
8. RULES REQUESTS. To receive a copy of the official rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the same address listed in Item 7, ATTN: Raffle Rules, or visit emancipetraffle.eventbrite.com
9. TAXES. All applicable federal, state and local tax associated with winning the prize in the Raffle will be the sole responsibility of the winner. The winner shall be provided a 1099 form for income tax purposes because the value of the prize exceeds $500.
10. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS. Sponsor, its employees and its Directors will not be responsible for or liable to any prize winner, winner’s family or estate for any submissions of entries that are lost, late, illegible, damaged, incomplete, or incorrect. Sponsor can, at any time it chooses, without recourse, decide to terminate or modify the Raffle if the integrity of the Raffle appears to be compromised. If the raffle is cancelled, all monies paid for raffle tickets will be returned to entrants. Decisions of the Sponsor related to the winner, interpretation of official rules, and other matters related to this Raffle are final.
Sponsor makes no warranty of any nature with respect to the raffle or the prize, whether in respect of fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality or otherwise. Entrants acknowledge that, except as specifically set forth herein, sponsor has not made and disclaims all liability for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, related to the raffle or the prize. All entrants, by entering, agree to be bound by these official rules. By accepting the prize, winner agrees to release sponsor, its directors, employees, officers or agents, from any and all liability, loss or personal or property damages arising directly or indirectly out of, or in connection with, the awarding, receipt, accepting, using or misusing of the prize or participation in any prize-related activities.
11. GOVERNING LAW. This Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. All disputes surrounding the Raffle and any prize awarded hereunder will be subject to the substantive laws of Texas. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
12. GENERAL. Winner consents to the use of his or her name, biographical information, photographs and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of the winner. Purchased tickets are not tax deductible, nor considered a donation to the Sponsor.
Emancipet envisions a future where all pets are happy, healthy, and living with families whose lives they enrich. With your help, we work towards realizing this vision every day, by making spay/ neuter and preventive veterinary care affordable and accessible to all pet guardians.
In 2012, Emancipet provided spay/neuter services to 22,260 pets. With the support of our community, we built four new wellness exam rooms at the East Austin clinic and we are on track to serve up to 30% more pets in 2013!
Your support enables Emancipet to compassionately care for pets from Killeen to Seguin, six days a week, across seven counties at our stationary East Austin clinic and two mobile clinics.