Elements of Your Event: How to Structure Your Program
Thursday, April 26, 2012 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PDT)
April 26, 1-4PM: Elements of Your Event (half day)
How to Structure Your Program
You’ve been to events that have left you flat, don’t let yours be one of them! How you structure and order the series of elements at your events will make all the difference in how your audience engages with you over the course of the evening. It will also make a significant difference in the effectiveness of your fundraising. In this workshop we’ll take a look at all the aspects of a fundraising event, and ways to sequence them for maximum effect.
Topics will include:
- Focus planning on the more effective aspects of an event
- Leaving out those things that don't serve your event's purpose
- Keeping fundraising the focus of your program
- Sequencing the evening to make them throw their wallets
- Structuring a story within your event that conveys the work of your organization and educates your attendees about your mission
Pricing and Discounts:
- $45 for this half day class
- sign up for 4 or more classes in the series at once, receive a 15% discount
- email for code and details HERE
Samantha Swaim Fundraising helps non-profits change the world.
We are a full-service non-profit fundraising company specializing in event-based philanthropy. Our clients are predominantly non-profits looking to diversify their income by including events in their strategic development plans. We partner with your organization to identify ways to reduce your workload and increase your fundraising during your next event.
When & Where
Your fundraising event experts working with non-profits to improve your strategy, reduce your workload and raise more money.