Celebrate Burns Night in epic time travelling fashion in a secret 1800s venue with a host of entertainment from the future. This is the last week this incredible venue will exist – be part of history!
UPDATE: All tickets now SOLD OUT. We have an absolute strict capacity of 300 guests. On the night we will have a very small amount of discretionary leeway based on cancellations etc but unless you have been personally in touch with the organisers please do not turn up we're very sorry we won't be able to let you in... and its cold out there!
Drinking, dancing and performances from 8pm until very late.
MUSIC: Party, Electroswing, Soul and Funk. DJing from The Roustabouts, with a live swing band.
DRESSCODE: Vintage Highlands, Tweed, Hunting, Lace, Ballroom, Tartan Trim.
From 8pm Haggis, neeps and tatties served. Whisky tasting and whisky cocktails. The Highland Games begin at 9pm with prizes to be won. The Tartan Trim team will spruce up your garbs if you're coming straight from work.
Through the night:
- Interactive performers bring Robert Burns' characters to life around you.. can you help them find the Red Red Rose?
- Address to the Haggis at 10pm
- Highlands burlesque performers
- Impromptu poetry recitals
- Prizes for best dressed guests
- Swing and Jitterbug lessons with a Highland twist for those that want them, all set to dirty party tunes
At 1am the debut of the Rabbie Burns All Stars live on stage.. don't miss this...
DJs and revelry until very late
January Detox? It's January 25th, you did it! This is your reward :)
Some photos from previous events www.smashedupsoiree.com