- Maximizing reliability and efficiency in transportation, deliveries and inventories
- Meeting more stringent environmental regulations
- Positioning your regulated supply mix for growth
- The future of the competitive market
- Assessing generation portfolios against commodities pricing trends and renewable portfolio standards
- Financing trends and the economics involved in infrastructure investments as they relate to ratepayers, shareholders, and other major stakeholders
See the complete agenda here.
Speakers and panelists:
- Michelle Bloodworth – Vice President, State Affairs and Business Development, America's Natural Gas Alliance (ANGA)
- Robert Bradish – Vice President Transmission Grid Development, American Electric Power
- Michael J.B. Carter – Director, SNL Energy
- Erik Codrington – Managing Director, Project Finance, The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi
- Walter Crenshaw – Senior Program Manager, SNL Knowledge Center
- Cris Eugster – Group Executive Vice President, Chief Generation and Strategy Officer, CPS Energy
- Michael Gergen – Partner, Latham & Watkins LLP
- Val Jensen – Senior Vice President, Customer Operations, ComEd
- Hank Jones – Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer, Dynegy
- Larry Kellerman – Chief Executive Officer, Quantum Utility Generation, LLC
- Michael Kline – Principal, Berkeley Research Group
- Michael McInnes – Senior Vice President, Production, Tri-State Generation and Transmission Association
- Steven Murray – President, Residential, Direct Energy
- Stuart Pearman – Partner and Energy Practice Lead, ScottMadden, Inc.
- Steve Pullins – Co-Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, Green Energy Corp.
- Jonathan Rod – Partner, Latham & Watkins LLP
- David Schwartz – Partner, Latham & Watkins LLP
- Sharon Segner – Assistant Vice President, LS Power
- Michael Skelly – President, Clean Line Energy Partners
- Todd Williams – Partner, ScottMadden, Inc.
Additional speakers are confirming their participation.