Ektron Chicago User Group
Thursday, March 13, 2014 from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Now that the Polar Vortex is behind us...
Please join us for the first Chicago area Ektron user group meeting of 2014! This is a great opportunity to connect with other users and Ektron team members to talk about your experiences, what's coming in the next release (Version 9.1), and more.
In case you haven’t been following Ektron closely, 2013 was an important year for us:
- Version 9.0 was released, which revolutionized the way users author and access content in the CMS.
- Persona Management capabilities were added to the Ektron Marketing Optimization suite.
- A variety of new mobile tools were introduced that help authors deliver multi-channel experiences more efficiently than ever.
But that’s just the beginning. 2014 is going to make 2013 look like the Stone Age -- so please join us to network with other users and learn about the latest innovations from Ektron. Plus, our host sponsor Rightpoint is picking up the tab, so what more could you ask for?
- 4:30 - 5:00 -- Networking
- 5:00 - 5:30 -- Ektron Update and Q&A
- 5:30 - 5:45 -- Ektron Technical Update from Featured Guest James Stout
- 5:45 - 6:15 -- General Group Discussion
- 6:15 - 6:30 -- Thank you from our host, Jeff Willinger of Rightpoint