Spring 2015 Open House-Swainsboro
- Family & Education
- East Georgia State College, Swainsboro GA
Representatives from our East Georgia State College Swainsboro campus will be here to answer your questions concerning financial aid. Also, bring the appropriate documents and you will be allowed to complete your FAFSA information while here on campus!
You must RSVP for either the 1:00 pm or 3:00 pm time slots. Parents and/or students may come to the workshop. The following paperwork must be present in order to fill out the FAFSA:
1) Social Security Card or Number
2) Your FAFSA pin number (www.pin.ed.gov)
3) Your Parent's FAFSA pin number
4) Driver's License
5) Student W-2 Forms or 1040
6) Parent W-2 Forms or 1040
7) Current Bank Statements
8) Current Business and Investment Information
9) Documentation of Permanent Residency or Eligible Non-Citizenship
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.