San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This 3-day course is the first step in our Effective Living series which consists of three parts: Effective Living I, Effective II and the Effective Results Program.
Effective Living I focuses on the primary distinctions of Ontological Awareness including language, communication and moods/emotions. It provides the setting where participants learn which of their attitudes, opinions and stories support or hinder them and how to design their lives toward satisfaction, effectiveness and peace of mind.
Don't miss this opportunity to:
- Learn what gets in your way of getting what you say you want.
- Be more peaceful with what life is giving you.
- See new possibilities in your life.
- Increase your ability to listen to concerns of others that they may not reveal.
- Be more effective at asking for what you really want.
Note this course is available to all participants beginning at age 18.
If you have any questions, please call us at 888.304.0627.
If unable to attend you can transfer to another date once without penalty by letting the office know at least 2 weeks before the course date. No refunds are available. Second time to transfer to another date $100 is non-refundable and non-transferrable.