San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Wednesday August 13th
Book presentations by Publisher Reps, Partnership opportunities, discounts,
Open exclusively to educators (teachers, librarians, and administrators), this evening is your chance to hear from publishers about wonderful new books for your students, chat with fellow educators over refreshments, and hear about The Doylestown Bookshop's services for your schools.
- Publisher sales reps from Penguin, Random House, and Harper Collins will briefly present the best new books for elementary, middle, and high school students. Handouts will be provided, and all books will be available for sale.
- Sign-up for an Educator's Discount Card to receive 20% off on all purchases at the bookshop.
- Refreshments will be served.
- Glenda Childs, The Doylestown Bookshop's owner will be on hand to talk about the bookshop's special services and partnership opportunities for schools.
- Meet Jennifer Brenninger, the Children's Book Buyer & Krisy Paredes, the Event Coordinator to discuss book fairs, author visits and more.
It's a great opportunity to enjoy the company of our book-loving community and experience professional development at the same time. Everyone in attendance will be entered into our drawings for free books and swag for your classrooms.
Please RSVP by August 4th.