Educator Training Presented by CEA
Monday, April 14, 2014 at 8:00 AM - Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 1:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
MONDAY: 8 am - 5 pm
TUESDAY: 8 am - 1 pm
All successful teams have a winning coach. Is it time to take your already successful teaching techniques to the next level? Discover when to coach the adult learner, when to send them back into the game and, most importantly, how to celebrate the success of your student! This two-day educator training will include three dynamic classes to take you, as an educator, to the next level!
- Best practices for instruction
- How to support your students
- Adapting your teaching style for the future
- Promoting positive behavior while reducing the negative
- Dealing with disruptive students
- Classroom management techniques for different personalities
Hear from top-rated adult education professionals who inspire & motivate educators nationwide. Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance/completion for 12 hours of education.