Education Startups Happy Hour
Thursday, January 10, 2013 from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
Time: 5:30 - 8PM
Location: Letterman Center - Building A - 3rd Floor - The Commons
Update: About 20 tickets will be held at the door for anyone who did not register in advance.
Network with fellow startups in the Education space.
40 Columbia MBAs will be in attendance on a Silicon Valley Trek - and looking to network with Education startups and other individuals in the bay area
- Columbia Business School - Technology Business Group
- SoFi - student loans funded by alumni capital - founded at Stanford GSB
Who Should Attend?
- Founders and those looking to get involved in Education startups
- Education community stakeholders - Teachers, Parents, Professors, Administrators
- Current students and recent grads
- Mike Cagney - Founder, SoFi
- Francis Pedraza - Founder, Everest
- Colin Barceloux - Founder, BookRenter / Rafter
- Neel Murthy & Nitin Shantaram - Founders, SwapBox
- Crystal Hutter - COO, Edmodo
- Misha Leybovich - Founder, Meograph
- Michael Staton - Founder, Inigral. Principal, Learn Capital
- Adam Geller - Founder, Edthena
5:30 - 6:00 - Networking & Happy Hour
6:00 - 7:00 - Quick overviews by each speaker and 1-2 questions from audience on each startup
7:00 - 8:00 - Networking & Happy Hour
Questions: email Prasid Pathak - firstname.lastname@example.org
Parking & Public Transit
The Presidio is accessible via the 41, 43, and 45 Muni lines. Ample street parking and a guest parking garage are also available on-site. See the map below.