Education Pioneers Fellowship Information Session
Tuesday, December 3, 2013 from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Education Pioneers strives to increase the talent supply of top leaders in education to improve the leadership capacity in key education organizations—such as school districts, charter school organizations, and nonprofits—and to advance our goal to make education the best led and managed sector in the U.S. economy.
We are currently seeking top talent within the business, finance, policy, and education sectors to apply for our prestigous, national fellowship. You will work with top education organizations and agencies, and use your skill set to accelerate transformation. In short, the fellowship consists of:
- High-impact work experience as a project consultant for a leading education organization
- Leadership development workshops that examine complex urban education issues and deepen Fellows' understanding of the landscape
- Access to a robust, nationwide network of industry experts and Education Pioneers Alumni
- Alexandra Bernadotte (2007), Founder and CEO, Beyond 12
- Ash Solar (2007), Chief Talent and Strategy Officer, Tennessee Achievement School District
- Shannah Varon (2009), Executive Director, Boston Collegiate Charter
- Laura Lee McGovern (2006), Chief Operating Officer, Uncommon Schools New York City
- Whitney Petersmeyer (2009), Vice President, Regional Growth Strategy & Development, Teach for America
- Brian Pick (2007), Chief, Teaching and Learning, District of Columbia Public Schools
Our Priority application deadline is quickly approaching on December 11, 2013. We would like to invite interested students to attend our Graduate School Fellowship Information Session on Tuesday, December 3rd from 5:00 to 6:00 at the Fogelman College of Business and Economics. To learn more about our Fellowships and how to apply, as well as hear from an Education Pioneers Alumni Fellow, please RSVP for the Information Session here by Friday, November 29th. Light refreshments will be provided and parking is available in the garage on Innovation Drive.
Additionally, we’ll be hosting a series of Information Sessions online from now until the application deadline. You can sign-up here.
We look forward to seeing you soon!