San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Education and the Internet of Everything
“How Ubiquitous Connectedness Can Help Transform Pedagogy”
Colleges and Universities are focused on making sure that students are ready for the careers that await them when they graduate and enter the workforce. Heartland and Cisco can help you create a connected learning environment that delivers quality education to students and enables you to:
- Reach New Learners Beyond the Campus
- Attract the Best Students and Faculty
- Improve Collaboration
- Provide Lifetime Learning
- Cut Costs and Streamline Administrative and Operational Processes
- Increase Safety and Security
Central College Overview
At this 2-day seminar you will have a chance to provide a15 minute overview for the briefing resources to understand more about Central College and what the critical areas you want us to focus on. We will then take a deeper dive in how Cisco Solutions and Heartland professional services can help you deliver results in multiple areas with innovation and technology.
2. Building Campus LAN
b. Access- Design options
1. Unified Communications- Cisco’s Education Collaboration design
b. UC platform
- Contact Center Expresso Outbound Dialer
- Call Recording
- Provisioning Manager
For questions, please reach out to Mallory Piontek, email@example.com or (414) 640-9050.
See you there!