San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Thinking about retirement? Do any of these questions sound familiar?
- Am I too young to retire?
- How do I know if I'm really ready?
- Should I take Social Security at 62 or 66?
- Should I take the lump sum or annuity option?
- Will the lump sum still be available when I retire?
- How do I retire before 59 1/2?
- Should I be using the Tier 3 option in my 401k?
- How much should I be contributing to my 401k each year?
- How much can I withdraw when I retire?
- Do I even need a financial advisor? Can I do this myself?
If these questions sound familiar then you should attend this workshop. Come enjoy dinner and learn how to prepare for a successful retirement.
*I'll also share with you the single most important thing to do before you retire.