Every third Tuesday of the month, you can join us for Ecommerce School. Rub elbows with top notch ecommerce companies, emerging startups, and proven technology enablers. You’ll have the chance to network with other e-commerce leaders, learn something, and share your knowledge.
We're putting together another solid slate of presenters. Here's who is confirmed so far:
- Gillan Hawkes and Casey Rivera, The Home Depot, to share an inside look at Pro App and how it drives professional contractor revenues.
- James Harris of NM4D will enlighten us on the topic of content marketing, why it matters, and how you can use it to drive sales.
- J. Cornelius of Nine Labs has promised to share Mobile Ecommerce Design Mistakes to Avoid.
- Scott Henderson of Hypepotamus is going to share the curriuculum and gameplan for the fall semester of Ecommerce School.
All ecommerce, all questions, all invited. You can submit your questions for the presenters on the brand new Startup Q&A section of the Hypepotamus website. (Think Stack Overflow or Quora.)
Drinks will be provided by Jonathan Hamby of Northwestern Mutual.
Three Ways to Help Us Grow Ecommerce School
1. Volunteer to present your company
2. Recommend someone to present
3. Register for our email updates and share the signup link with your colleagues
When & Where
Hypepotamus is a publication, housed in open collaborative space, where startup stories are living and told. The doors are open for students, developers, creatives and tech entrepreneurs willing to participate in the startup ecosystem. Hypepotamus is non-profit, community supported and located at the historic Biltmore in Midtown, Atlanta.