Winter is coming! Find out how to lower your energy bills and get rebates on the energy projects on your list.
Are you considering adding insulation, replacing a furnace, or installing solar? Come find out how to jumpstart your energy-saving project with programs like Energy Upgrade California, SmartSolar, and the California Solar Initiative.
Professional experts from Rising Sun Energy Center, Sungevity, and several other local contractors will be there to answer your questions.
At this free event, you will:
- Learn about the "whole house" approach to energy efficiency
- Discover how you can get up to $4,000 dollars back on home energy improvements
- Have plenty of time for Q&A with contractors and program staff
- Explore financing options
- Meet the SmartSolar program and learn about their free solar assessment service
- Find out how to reduce your home’s carbon footprint
- Enjoy refreshments and meet like-minded people
Why get an energy upgrade?
- Make your home more comfortable
- Lower utility bills
- Improve indoor air quality
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions and your carbon footprint
- Support local green jobs
Upgrades can also help local schools! When you sign up for an energy upgrade, participating schools can receive $250.
See www.energizefortheprize.org for more information and a full list of participating schools.
For more information: www.energyupgradeca.org, or contact Edie Irons at 510-891-6528 or email@example.com
When & Where
Bay Area Regional Energy Network
Learn more at www.bayareaenergyupgrade.org