Please join us for a wonderful afternoon that includes a fashion show by Ecolissa.com and raffle to raise money for Dress for Success Worcester! This is a free event. Take a tour of the brand new Dru-Mais Salon and enjoy some light appetizers and drinks!
Sunday March 27th from 1 PM - 4PM.
The mission of Dress for Success Worcester is to promote the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing attire, a network of support and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and in life.
***We will be accepting monetary donations and clothing donations for Dress for Success Worcester. They accept gently used business attire, shoes, handbags and jewelry. Remember that all clothes must be clean and on hangers, and ready to wear to an interview.***
All clothes should be:
- Clean, ready-to-wear, preferably on hangers
- Something that you would wear to a professional job interview
- Contemporary (ideally less than 5 years old) and in excellent condition
- In season
What they need...
- Business suits: pants & skirts
- Dress shirts & blouses
- Pants & skirts
- Handbags & purses
- Dress shoes
- Jewelry & scarves
Please note that they do not need overcoats, dresses, linen items, sandals, open toed shoes or sweaters at this time.
31 Springhill Ave.
Marlborough, MA 01752
- Gift Certificates for Ecolissa.com
- Gift Certificates for Dru-Mais Salon
- $25 Gift Certificate to Arturo's Ristorante
- 4-Pack of Mini Golf Passes from Trombetta's Farm
- $25 Gift Certificate to Welly's Restaurant
- 2 Large Cheese Pizzas from Pizzanini
- $40 Gift Certificate to Mueng Thai Restaurant
- and many more!
Ecolissa.com carries only fashionable eco friendly and vegan clothing and accessories made of sustainable fabrics such as organic cotton, bamboo, hemp, soy, modal, and tencel.
If you are interested in donating a gift certificate or helping to sponsor this event please contact:
When & Where
Ecolissa.com carries only fashionable eco friendly and vegan clothing and accessories made of sustainable materials such as organic cotton, hemp, bamboo, soy, etc.