On December 1st, at Sexploratorium, Echo will be teaching his entire fire play series! Individual tickets can be purchased for each separate workshop, but classes are further discounted when purchased together!
In this series you can expect to learn:
Fire Play 101, 1-3pm
- Fundamentals (proper setup/ clean up, fire theory, etc.)
- Basic Safety Awareness
- Basic Application Techniques
Fire Play 201, 4-6pm
- Intermediate Safety Awareness
- Intermediate Application Techniques
Fire Play 301, 7-9pm
- Advanced Safety Awareness
- Advanced Application Techniques (Combining Application Techniques)
- Harnessing Fire Balls
- Utilizing Specialized Fire Torches
- Creating Mind Fucks (The Fire Play)
- Massage for Relaxation (The Fire Massage)
When & Where
Passion 101 Classes @ Sexploratorium
The mission of PASSION 101 Classes is to provide interactive, educational and entertaining learning experiences that enhance the abilities of individuals, couples and other intimately acquainted persons to understand sexual techniques, improve the dynamics of relationships/intimacy, practice useful methods of sexual communication, maintain and improve spiritual/physical/sexual health, and to develop and appreciation of diverse sexual expression through performance and creation of fine arts.
Since 1996, Passion 101 classes have been offered weekly at Fetishes Boutique, Aphrodite Gallery and now at Sexploratorium as well as at regional and national conventions.
Presentations can be scheduled at your community organization, private party or student club by appointment. Remote presentations require a minimum of two students, but private one-on-one consultations can be scheduled in the Aphrodite Gallery of Philadelphia.
Course topics can be tailored to meet the needs of students by request. Students are encouraged to provide feedback via surveys distributed during each class.
Current curricula focus on four major areas of sexuality:
- Anatomy/Physiology/ Sexual technique
- Relationships/ Psychology/Communication
- Psychosexual Fantasy/ Fetish/ BDSM technique
- Erotic Fine Arts /Performance/Exercise
Some individual classes that fall under these categories are offered for specific audiences: i.e. women only, couples only, men only, trans only etc.
Our presenters do not act as sexworkers or surrogates: We will coach you on techniques and strategies for a better sex life, but we won’t play the game for you or with you.
For information about scheduling and offsite presentation or a private consultation with one of our educators, email us or call 215-849-7444.