Attention fellow foodies, amateur cooks and professional chefs. Get out your knives, cutting boards and open your fridge for our upcoming dining event as we gather together for a fantastic evening of cooking and eating with other locals. Eating With Locals pays homage to the days of bringing people back together for dinner prepared by other foodies and home chefs The end results are new friends, a fully belly and a lively spirit. Here is how it this event will work.
1) The ingredients necessary to prepare a dish
2) Wine or other festive libation
3) Your personality, well because we all want to know how awesome you are
We will provide
1) Space to prepare your meal (though not large but we will make it work)
2) Stove and a grill(s) to cook on
3) Other kitchen tools that will help you with your food preparation (note: feel free to bring in other items that may help you prepare your dish)
1) We will all share each others meals and beverages
2) We will all share in the cleanup
Meet, Eat, Share and Drink in this fun social dining experience
Secret Location: Stamford, CT
Will be sent via email to all attendees
When & Where
Eating With Locals
Eating With Locals is a social cooking community, where friends and future friends can get together over amazing food created by each other, the local home/amateur chef, during our secret location based events. Whether you want to get to know people from your neighborhood, you’re new in a city, or just want to meet like-minded folks. Our social cooking group meals are held in a relaxed setting without the pressures of a networking event, or the hassle of a bar. Eating With Locals has a simple mission: to MEET, PREPARE, EAT AND DRINK. We aim to create an “in real-life movement,” in which the online platform helps people develop social networks offline.