EASTFIELD COLLEGE F.A.S.T. ORIENTATION FALL 2014
F.A.S.T. ORIENTATION(First-time Advising for Successful Transition) Is a 2 hour session to prepare you to register for your classes at Eastfield College. Please plan to arrive 23 minutes before your scheduled session to allow for parking and check in. During each session we will cover the following:
- Student Code of Conduct
- Top 10 Best Practices for Successful Students
- Importance of Student ID card and Netmail
- eConnect vs. eCampus
Understanding the Syllabus
ACE (Academic and Cultural Enhancement) ASC (Academic Skills Centers)
- How to register for your classes
- Tour the campus ( Tour Days require scheduling)
- Core curriculum requirements
- Graduation and Commencement
- Introduce you to Eastfield College academic advisors and the "O" Team Staff
When you make us your first choice...we make you number one. Plan to register today.
Eastfield College Office of Student Engagement & Retention. Contact info: 4OSER@dcccd.edu
The Office of Student Engagement & Retention supports the Eastfield College mission statement "to provide excellence in teaching and learning" by informing students about the culture and expectations of the institution to foster academic success.