Eastern Region - Fall Clusters
Welcome to the Fall 2012 Cluster Season
Our theme this program year is "Change the World Today for the World Tomorrow."
The focus of the workshops will help each of us make a difference in the lives of children and our communities.
Registration and breakfast begin at 7:30 am on Saturday, December 15, 2012.
The General Session begins promptly at 8:30 am; our day will end at 4:30 pm.
The cluster agenda will be distributed at a later date.
1. The dress code is business casual for mothers, teens, and middle schoolers; no jeans, sneakers, or hats.
2. Contact the hotel directly to make reservations under "Jack and Jill of America". The rate is $139 per room plus tax. The Dolce Inn and Conference Center, Norwalk, Tel: (203) 852-7300. October 18, 2012 is the deadline to receive the group rate.
3. The host chapter, Bridgeport, CT, is requesting each chapter bring a themed basket to raffle for their Community Service Project. Baskets should have a minimum value of $50.00. The recipient of the raffle donations will be the PFC Nicholas A Madaras Home, a homeless shelter for female veterans and their children located in Bridgeport, CT. For more information on the shelter, please go to the link: http://www.homesforthebrave.org/programs/female-soldiers-forgotten-heroes/
4. Friday night social events will be held for adults, teens, and middle schoolers at the host hotel. Tickets are required for each event and may be purchased during the registration process. Click on the name below to download the flyer of interest.
Friday Night Teen Social
5. Click here to download the 2012 Oratorical Contest information.
6. Click here to access MIS to log your attendance at this cluster.
When & Where
For questions, contact RD Joi Grady, email@example.com.