East Tennessee Suicide Prevention Awareness Month Event
Monday, September 29, 2014 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Presentation of Suicide Prevention Awareness Month proclamations from across East Tennessee
- Recognition of Regional Suicide Prevention Award winner Frieda Herron
- Dedication of the first East Tennessee “Love Never Dies” Memorial Quilt
- Remarks from local survivors of suicide and suicide attempts
- Catered lunch provided by Cornerstone of Recovery
Free to the general public
For more information, contact Anne Young at (865) 970-0500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
Tennessee Suicide Prevention Network
The Tennessee Suicide Prevention Network (TSPN) is the statewide public-private organization responsible for implementing the Tennessee Strategy for Suicide Prevention as defined by the 2001 National Strategy for Suicide Prevention.
Our grass-roots association which works across the state to eliminate the stigma of suicide and educate communities about the warning signs of suicide, with the ultimate intention of reducing suicide rates in the state of Tennessee.