San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Bring cash if you plan to park in the lot (there is no discounted parking) or come early to find street parking.
- Volunteers must be 13 years old if you are dropping off, or if younger than 13, must be accompanied by an adult supervising.
- Reusable buckets and garden gloves will be provided. However, to help with extending our supplies until the end, please try to bring your own reusable garden gloves and bucket or reuse a washable tote bag from home.
- We also encourage you to bring a reusable water bottle to refill. Water is available at all cleanups.
- If you are in need of community service hours, your time can be validated at this event. Be sure to return to the registration table to receive a proper form to verify your participation. We do not verify service hours after the event concludes.
- Send e-mail
- Call 800 HEAL BAY, x148 if you have questions or concerns.
If you are bringing a group of 15 or more, please do let us know. All cleanup volunteers must have a signed waiver form. The cleanup will begin at 10 a.m.
Take part in one of the many fun activities to celebrate Earth Month.
Click here for information on the SanD Castle Competition brought to you by:
When & Where
Heal the Bay
Heal the Bay is a nonprofit environmental organization making Southern California coastal waters and watersheds, including Santa Monica Bay, safe, healthy and clean. We use science, education, community action and advocacy to pursue our mission.