Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
A New Kind of Event
Featuring the creativity of faculty, staff, students and alum from the Graduate School, School for Children, Continuing Professional Studies, and the bookstore!
Get inspired! Be prepared for non-stop learning of new ideas for your practice by connecting across the Bank Street community.
2013 Workshops will include:
- Why Started a Charter School
- Infant Development
- Blocks Curriculum at Kindergarten
- Highly Sensitive Children and Adults
- Autism Annotation
- Let Them Play: Building Teacher Leadership in a New York City Public School
- Online Education
- International Education
- Dramatic Arts as Literacy Intervention
- Folk and Traditional Arts Instruction
- The Art of Shop (Woodworking)
- Tray Painting
- Science and Nature Program at the American Museum of Natural History
- Reinventing Informal Science Education for Vulnerable Youth
This open-house type of forum will take place on September 28, 2013 from 9:30 am-11:30 am. It is open to the public and you can come and go at any time, but please RSVP.
Sponsored by the Graduate School Council of Students and Staff Council.
Join us for breakfast and be sure to pick up your raffle ticket at the registration table. Winners will be announced at the end of the event!