San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Omni Southpark Hotel - 4140 Governor's Row, Austin, TX 78744
|8:45||Emerging Insights on Learning:
The Road Ahead
|9:45||Session 2A: Public Facing Training
Session 2B: Think Like a Game Designer
|11:15||Augmented Reality & 3D Graphics:
New Avenues of Learning
|12:10||Lunch with the Speakers|
|1:00||Panel: The Changing E-Learning Landscape|
|2:00||Session 5A: Humanizing E-Learning
with Informal Video
Session 5B: Through the Looking Glass of Learning Analytics
|3:20||Leveraging the Power of Infographics|
In tandem with the E-Learning Symposium, the E-Learning Council will present a series of workshops on:
- mLearning Design – Transitioning from eLearning to mLearning
- Guide to Recording Great Audio for your E-Learning and Podcasts
- State of the State: Top E-Learning Tools and Strategies for Accessibility Compliance
Each workshop provides additional targeted skills you can take back to your office and use immediately! Registration for the workshops is spearate from the E-Learning Symposium, and registration to the Symposium is not mandatory to attend the workshops. All workshops will be held at MicroAssist in their training facilities.
All workshops will be held on Thursday, June 13, 2013 at 8500 Shoal Creek Blvd, Austin, Texas 78757.
Exhibits will be open all day. Interested in participating as an exhibitor?
Download and complete the Exhibitor forms below.
Need hotel accommodations? We encourage you to stay at the Omni Southpark. Click here for details!
When & Where
Mission: Advance E-learning through a community that provides leadership, best practices and resources in a collaborative environment.
Vision: A dynamic network that serves as a clearinghouse of diverse E-learning information and resources.
- Peer to peer connections and support
- An unfolding of networks that serve a variety of users – designers, developers, and managers
- Flow of shared resources that support E-learning excellence