DynoChem Tools for Liquid-Liquid Extraction
Wednesday, April 24, 2013 from 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM (CDT)
This event has ended. View Recording.
In this webinar, Dr Andrew Bird and Dr Joe Hannon will introduce DynoChem tools for predicting liquid-liquid extraction processes, including:
- constructing phase diagrams for common solvents
- equipment calculations for process fit and agitation/ mass transfer
- simulation of extraction time
- simulation of multiple cross-current extractions/ washes in vessels
- simulation of multi-stage countercurrent extraction in centrifugal separators.
Timing: 16.30 Central Europe, 15.30 London/Dublin, 10.30 US Eastern, 9.30 US Central, 7.30 US Pacific
Timezones: Click here to check the local time of the event in your timezone.
Registration is open to DynoChem customers and prospective customers from industry, academia and government.
No hands-on access to DynoChem is required to attend or benefit from this event.
Event audio will be available via your computer speakers and headset. If attending using your own computer, check your setup here before the meeting.