New End User Training - Part 2
- DuPage County Administration Building, Wheaton IL
The Agency Data Administrator training is for individuals designated by their agency to fulfill the roles and responsibilities of being the primary contact person with HMIS staff.
We will cover the following items:
- HMIS Mission, Staff and Support you can recieve
- Agency Data Administrator Job Description
- Discuss Required Monthly Data Quality Reports
- Discuss System-Wide data reports and how your agency's data affects those reports
- A few technical items (Audit Report, Shadow Mode, News Administraton)
- Site Visit Overview
- Options for configuration within Provider Admin
- Answer questions about implementing HMIS at your agency
The mission of the HMIS Team is to provide visionary data leadership by providing an effective and usable case management tool and by collecting and analyzing client and program-level data to report on the extent and nature of homelessness.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.