There are no sure things in life and definitely not in early stage investing. However, whether you are the investor or the entrepreneur, there are some things you can look for to make success much more likely. And when "success" does happen, it can be good!
The Gulf Coast Venture Forum and BarCamp Sarasota bring you a panel of seasoned professionals as we discuss Due Diligence in early stage investing. We have 6 incredible speakers that will share their knowledge and experience – first in a panel, then individual presentations in two tracks.
The speakers are:
– former CEO of HSN financial, launched flex pay, first chair of the Direct Response Forum and works with Global 500 companies.
– Fowler, White, Boggs, legal issues when expanding business internationally
– Serial entrepreneur, community catalyst ATDC, Documentation for due diligence...
– $3 million in early stage funding based on quality of team EA background...what he learned
– 6 time serial entrepreneur last company from start up to acquisition in 14 months out of 6 exits 2 were bad and 4 were good. What's the difference?
– former risk management City Group at corporate level...serious angel investor with more than 20 start ups,
Lunch is provided - a special thank you to Kathy Durfee from TechHouse, a Microsoft Gold Partner in Sarasota.
The agenda is as follows:
DATE: December 10th
LOCATION: Microsoft Office, Tampa
11:30 – 12:45 Networking / Lunch
12:45 – 1:30 Panel Discussion: Due Diligence
1:45 – 2:45 Session 1
3:00 – 4:00 Session 2
4:00 – 4:30 Break / networking
4:30 – 5:30 Session 3
5:45 – 6:30 Summary / Wrap-up
Have questions about DUE DILIGENCE: What investors should look for and entrepreneurs should have?
Contact Gulf Coast Venture Forum