Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
On Thursday, June 27, 11 promising tech startups will present their businesses to win a generous prize package full of essential branding services to be developed just for them!
- Brad Oleshansky, M1-Concourse
- Matt Kruchko, Applied Storytelling
- Jack and Pamela McGrath, Zerebral
- Omeid Seirafi-pour, myFab5
- Omar Kiyani, Logiksync
- Susan Burke, Social 2Step
- Dan Kerbel, Guidesmob
- Moses Olaniran, SkuServe
- Chauncey Blackwell, 1st and Goal Recruiting
Invest Detroit Presenters:
- Than McClure, Scientifically Proven Entertainment
- Tom Brady, Sky Specs
- Deepak Ravindra, Micro Lam
- Molly McFarland, AdAdapted
Come network, listen to the presentations and meet the talented founders – you'll leave inspired. Free admission includes appetizers and drink tickets.
The Detroit Technology Exchange (DTX) is a partnership between TechTown, Bizdom, Invest Detroit and the Detroit Creative Corridor Center. It is funded by the Michigan Economic Development Corp.’s Michigan Strategic Fund. Presenting startups for the DTX Showcase are clients of TechTown, Bizdom and Invest Detroit.