You know how to make flexible content types, how to structure your site with custom paths and menus, and how to create dynamic lists of content with Drupal. And yet - you've found the limitations of the core block system to place the content on your site. Now you want to know how you can get control of where content is placed in your page structure.
Drupal has a variety of approaches to making dynamic layouts, and in this course you will see how to use them, and find the right approach for you. You will learn techniques and best practices for configuring a flexible and extendable layout for your site, then you'll learn how to get more control over the look and feel by creating a custom theme in Drupal.
You'll see how to develop on the shoulders of giants, and save yourself buckets of time in making easy to configure, responsive and smart layouts. You will also understand best practices in making your site secure and fast, and easy to maintain.
- Create custom layouts for landing pages on your site.
- Make content appear dynamically based on where you are in the site structure.
- Change the look of sections on your site.
- Create a custom theme in Drupal.
- Learn the essential PHP you need to make a theme in Drupal.
- Create a responsive theme in Drupal.
- Best practices for sustainable theming.
- Understand when to configure and when to code.
For further question, please call NxtTeam at 847-715-2927.