Drone Games @Stanford
Saturday, April 6, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
The competition is part of our initiative to promote robotics as a fun and accessible field, provide hands-on experience and showcase the cleverness and technical competence of the Stanford community.
About Drone Games
- Matt Ohline, Entrepreneur & Professor of Mechatronics at Stanford University
- Chris Anderson, CEO of 3D Robotics, Creator of DIY Drones Community
- Star Simpson, Founder of Tacocopter
- Andreas Raptopoulos, CEO of Matternet
Participation is open to everyone! We hope anyone affiliated with Stanford including students, professors, and alumni will participate. Teams are encouraged!
Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place Judged Awards will be given and there will be a Crowd Favorite award as well!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: Where can I buy a drone?
Q: How do I program a drone?
Q: Where can I park and how much does it cost?
When & Where
Stanford Robotics Club
The Stanford Robotics Club is a student-run robotics and mechatronics club on campus.
Friday, April 5, 2013
- 6:00PM-6:30PM Hacker Check-in
- 6:30PM-7:00PM Team Formation + Ideation
- 7:00PM Hackathon Begins
- 12:00AM Dinner
Saturday, April 6, 2013
- 12:00PM-1:00PM Lunch
- 1:00PM Hackathon Ends
- 1:30PM-3:30PM Demos
- 3:30-4:00PM Break
- 4:00PM-4:30PM Award Ceremony
- 4:30PM-5:00PM Closing Remarks
- 5:00PM Event Ends