San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In this course, you will actively implement the practical tools, resources and scripts you need to build wealth in your market center and rise to leadership as a market center administrator. You will also learn time saving techniques, and get the tools and resources that will make you more efficient on the job.
- Grow your leadership skills and get equipped to serve at a much higher level.
- Delve into the specifics of the MCA role in growing the market center.
- Break down your retention tasks by leadership role – MCA, TL and OP.
- Build wealth for your market center through the savvy interpretation of the numbers that make a difference.
- Increase your powers of communication with your OP and TL.
- Discover the tools and resources that will save you time.
This course is targeted for skilled MCAs.
Jennifer Kucera has been with Keller Williams since 2004. She originally joined the Palos Verdes office in California as the part time receptionist, and quickly moved to Agent Services Coordinator, to the Market Center Administrator position. She has assisted in launching multiple Market Centers and she is currently the Market Center Administrator for the Lake Travis office in Austin, Texas.
Jennifer also works as a Support Analyst for the KWMCAngel Division. She currently works with the North Florida Region and is part of the Jump Start and Rescue Angel Team. She enjoys spending time with her husband and family.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
An Eventbrite fee of 2.5% plus $.99 per ticket will be added at checkout.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds.
- Registrations are fully transferable. Contact the event organizer.
- Any reimbursements of registration fees will need to take place directly between the associates involved in the transfer.
- Registrants who do not attend, "No-shows", will not receive a refund.
- The registration fee includes instruction and materials. Lunch is on your own.