Drive: Using Autonomy, Mastery and Purpose to transform your organization and yourself
Thursday, May 9, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (CDT)
Brookfield, United States
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The DRIVE Workshop is a 1-day immersive experience for teams and executives. This workshop is based around the research, tools and techniques presented in the book DRIVE, by Daniel Pink
Many organizations are facing challenges with building teams to help drive business growth in dynamic markets. This workshop focuses on the following:
- An overview of the basic principles of motivation, backed by science, and illustrated through real life examples
- 3 keys to motivation and engagement (What motivates these teams to be high performing?)
- Real-life HOW-TO scenarios for making this happen in the real world.
- Everybody will leave with a play-book of ideas to take back to their organizations.
This 1-day immersive workshop will adjust how you think and transform how your team works. It's the ultimate guide to workplace motivation and engagement.
Centare is the ONLY Midwest partner offering this workshop.
In our efforts to transform organizations to be Agile, autonomy, mastery and purpose are foundational to organizational success. With your team understanding Drive, your business will achieve increased market share.
Instructor- Erik Weber
Erik is a Professional Scrum Trainer, Product Owner practitioner, and Senior Agile Consultant with Centare’s Agile Practice. Over the past 10 years Erik has been a developer, tester, project manager, in both waterfall and agile environments of varying success. As a Professional Scrum Trainer for Scrum.org, Erik enjoys helping organizations become agile. You can find out more and contact Erik Weber at www.linkedin.com/in/erikjweber
Excerpt from DRIVE, by Daniel Pink:
"The old models are broken. We see it everywhere - in three decades of declining employee engagement, in organizations that are struggling to adapt, and in a broader sense that businesses and governments alike could be doing better.
That’s why cutting-edge organizations throughout the world are tossing off the outdated, mechanistic 21st century approach and embracing something new. Built upon five decades of social science, this new approach uses autonomy, mastery, and purpose as the pathway to high performance.
As you will discover, challenging the existing orthodoxies isn’t just exhilarating. Today it’s the only way to survive."
When & Where
Centare offers total product strategy, world-class software development, and business agility coaching and training. No matter the offering, we think creatively and collaboratively about:
- Vision – Creating an understanding of the problem being solved and crafting the solution with innovation.
- Delivery – Consistently providing high quality products in an iterative fashion..
- Validation – Ensuring everyone is on the right track resulting in the highest value.