Drink Craft Beer Fall to Winter Fest
Friday, November 15, 2013 at 6:00 PM - Saturday, November 16, 2013 at 9:30 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
As the weather cools and we move into Fall and then Winter we find ourselves in an exciting time for beer. Brewers focus on using seasonal ingredients to make warming, rich and hearty beers. It's with this is mind that we're bringing back Drink Craft Beer Fall to Winter Fest for another year!
Additionally, you can sample and purchase from several local food vendors.
TICKETS TO GO ON SALE AT 10am EDT ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 20, 2013.
- There are no refunds OR exchanges.
- All attendees must be 21+ with a valid ID. Nobody will be allowed into the building who is under 21 or who doesn't have a valid ID.
- Tickets will be emailed by Eventbrite. You must bring this ticket to the event where it will be scanned.
- You can transfer tickets using Eventbrite.
- We give no entry guarantee if you buy your ticket from a reseller.
Drink Craft Beer Fall to Winter Fest
November 15th & 16th
Space 57 - The Revere Hotel - 200 Stuart Street, Boston, MA
Session 1 - Friday, November 15th: 6-9:30pm
Session 2 - Saturday, November 16th: 1-4:30pm
Session 3 - Saturday, November 16th: 6-9:30pm
Why Join Us At Fall to Winter Fest?
Drink Craft Beer Fall to Winter Fest focuses on New England-made beers featuring fall and winter seasonal ingredients as well as holiday ales. By attending, you’ll be able to sample 80+ fall and winter beers from 25 of New England’s best craft brewers! Many of these brews are being made specifically for this event or will be released there.
How Much Does It Cost?
For only $50 you’ll get admittance to one session which includes:
- Unlimited 2oz samples of 70+ fall and winter beers from 25 New England craft brewers!
- Biodegradable tasting cup
- Fest Guide
What Food Will Be Available?
More than just beer, we know fall and winter are about great food as well. With that in mind, we want to provide you with some local and delicious food options to eat with your beer!
- Mei Mei Street Kitchen (for purchase)
- One of Boston's most innovative food trucks (and soon to be restaurant) featuring Chinese/American fusion food.
- Roxy's Grilled Cheese (for purchase)
- Awesome, off-the-wall grilled cheese
- Grillo's Pickles (for sample and purchase)
- Delicious locally-made pickles, including hop pickles.
- Union Sq. Donuts (for purchase)
- Eat craft donuts! Great flavors.
- Q's Nuts (for sample and purchase)
- Locally roasted, delicious nuts with delicious, nontraditional dustings of flavor.
What Brewers Will Be There?
We will have 25 New England brewers in attendance bringing 80+ craft beers, each brewer bringing at least one featuring a fall or winter seasonal ingredient. Some of our brewers include the following (NOTE: This is only a partial list. We'll continue to announce more of our brewers and beers in the coming weeks) (Brewers and beers are subject to change and availability. All pours are 2oz per MA State Law):
- Bantam Cider (MA)
- Persian Spice - (?%)
- Wunderkind - Apples fermented with a sparkling wine yeast and a hint of flower-blossom honey (6%)
- La Grande - Bourbon barrel aged apple cider (6.9%)
- Baxter Brewing Co. (ME)
- Phantom Punch Winter Stout - Stout made with vanilla beans and cocoa nibs. (6.8%)
- Stowaway IPA - Bold, complex IPA with solid malt backbone and assertive hop profile (6.9%)
- Amber Road - A malt-accented amber ale which features a rich toastiness and a balanced hop flavor that lingers through to the finish (5.5%)
- Pamola XPA - A very easy-drinking “session” beer, with subtle hop presence and a complex but light malt character (4.9%)
- Berkshire Brewing Co. (MA)
- Scotch Ale - Made with peated malt (7%)
- Cabin Fever - Unspiced winter warmer (6.3%)
- Holidale - Holiday barley wine (9%)
- Coffeehouse Porter - Coffee porter (6.2%)
- Cape Ann Brewing (MA)
- Imperial Pumpkin Stout - Imperial stout brewed with pumpkins (11.0%)
- IPA - American IPA (6.0%)
- Citizen Cider (VT)
- Dirty Mayor - Apple cider made with ginger (6.9%)
- The Unified Press - 100% Vermont off-dry apple cider (6.8%)
- Downeast Cider House (MA)
- Original Blend - A secret blend of Red Delicious, McIntosh, Cortland, and Gala apples pressed and fermented (5.1%)
- Cranberry Blend - A twist on Original Blend, this one is mad with New England cranberries (4.9%)
- Barrel Project #2 - (?%)
- Fatty Bampkins Cider (ME)
- Original Cider - Cider from six apple varieties fermented and aged in bourbon and rye barrels, then blended (4.5%)
- Dry Cider - Cider from six apple varieties fermented and aged in bourbon and rye barrels, then blended (6.8%)
- Harpoon Brewery (MA)
- Harpoon IPA - American IPA (5.9%)
- Harpoon Grateful Harvest Cranberry Ale - Amber ale that combines rich malt character with the subtle sweetness of locally harvested cranberries. (5.9%)
- Harpoon Winter Warmer - A rich combination of the holiday spices with a hearty malt backbone (5.9%)
- Harpoon Cider - Cider made from fresh pressed apples fermented with house yeast (4.8%)
- High Horse Brewing (MA)
- Kitchen Garden Beer - Extra Pale Ale with 100% local malt from Sunderland and local hops from Bondsville and Amherst (4%)
- The Business - Imperial Stout with French Roast coffee with 100lbs of fresh roasted Oats grown in Hadley (9.4%)
- Mr. White - Belgian Wit brewed with the Fresh Zest of 160 Ruby Red Grapefruits, coriander, and locally grown Malted Wheat and Raw wheat (5%)
- Satisfaction IPA - West Coast Style India Pale Ale with 100% Pilsner Malt, Columbus, Centennial, and Cascade hops (7.2%)
- 2 Special Casks - To Be Announced at the fest (1 for each day)
- Idle Hands Craft Ales (MA)
- First Pitch - Belgian Rye Pale Ale (5.5%)
- Rosemary for Remembrance - Belgian Ale brewed w/ Sweet Potatoes and Rosemary (6.3%)
- Dubbel Dimples - Abbey Style Dubbel (7.5%)
- Yet to be named - Pale Weizenbock (8%)
- Jack's Abby Brewing (MA)
- Lashes Hopbock Lager - Hoppy blonde lager (6.8%)
- Mom and Pop's Pumpkin Crop Lager - Pumpkin lager (5.5%)
- Hoponius Union - India Pale Lager (6.7%)
- Smoke and Dagger Seasonal Cask - Smoked lager (5.8%)
- Mayflower Brewing Co. (MA)
- Mayflower Golden Ale - (4.5%)
- Mayflower IPA - (6.1%)
- Mayflower Porter - (5.2%)
- Mayflower Oatmeal Stoat - (5.4%)
- Mayflower Thanksgiving Ale (limited Cooper's Series brew) - (6.7%)
- Night Shift Brewing (MA)
- Fallen Apple- Golden ale brewed with holiday spices and MA cider, aged in rum and brandy barrels (8%)
- Taza Stout - Stout brewed with chicory root and ginger, aged on Somerville's Taza Chocolate cacao nibs (6%)
- Seaglass - Crispy, zesty session ale brewed with 3 types of salt and grains of paradise (4.5%)
- Chinooknation - Belgian-style double IPA featuring 100% Chinook hops (8.5%)
- Notch Brewing Co. (MA)
- Valley Malt BSA - American Farmhouse (4.4%)
- LP IPL - India Pale Lager (4.3% abv)
- Cerne Pivo - Czech Black Lager (4.0%)
- Peak Organic Brewing Co. (ME)
- Fresh Cut - Dry hopped pilsner (4.7%)
- Hop Blanc - White IPA brewed with Belgian yeast and coriander (?%)
- Winter Session - Dark, hoppy wheat beer made with 100% Citra hops (5.0%)
- IPA - American IPA with Simcoe, Amarillo and Nugget hops (7.2%)
- Oak Aged Mocha Stout with Chestnuts Cask - Imperial stout made with Taza Chocolate and coffee from Coffee by Design; cask conditioned with chestnuts (8.4%)
- Pretty Things Beer & Ale Project (MA)
- Babayaga - Sylvan Stout with malt smoked with rosemary (7%)
- Our Finest Regards - English Barleywine (12%)
- St. Botolph's Town - Northern English Brown Ale (5.9%)
- Fluffy White Rabbit - Abbey Single (5%)
- Riverwalk Brewing Co. (MA)
- Winter Porter - Coffee Roasted Malts, fresh Madagascar Vanilla Beans and whole Cinnamon Sticks (6.0%)
- Rye Stout - Rye, Marris Otter and English roasted malts with Kent Golding Hops to round out the flavors. The rye helps to inhance the deep roasted flavor of the beer (6.5%)
- Samuel Adams (MA)
- Boston Lager - Vienna-style lager (4.9%)
- White Christmas - White Ale brewed with traditional holiday spices (5.8%)
- Fat Jack - Double pumpkin ale brewed with over 28 lbs of pumpkin per barrel along with pumpkin pie spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice (8.5%)
- Juniper IPA - American IPA brewed with juniper berries (5.8%)
- Cherry Chocolate Bock - Bock aged on a bed of cacao nibs with cherries added (5.8%)
- Slumbrew (MA)
- Attic and Eaves Toasted Brown - Toasted buckwheat brown ale (7.5%)
- Yankee Swap - Turkey Shore Distillery Rum Barrel Aged Holiday Beer (12%)
- Porter Square Porter Rum Barrel Aged Cask - Chocolate porter (6.5%)
- Flagraiser IPA - American IPA (7.5%)
- Smuttynose Brewing Co. (NH)
- Winter Ale - Belgian-style Double (6%)
- Finestkind IPA - IPA (6.9%)
- Big A IPA - Imperial IPA (9.8%)
- Scotch Ale - Beech wood smoked Scotch Ale, a portion was red wine barrel aged (8%)
- The Tap Brewing Co. (MA)
- Leather Lips IPA - American IPA (5%)
- Sassy Rabbit Rye Ale - A hoppy red rye ale (5.7%)
- Joshua Norton Imperial Stout - Imperial stout with smoked malt (9.1%)
- Two Roads Brewing Co. (CT)
- Holiday Ale Biere de Noel - Traditional Holiday Biere de Garde in the French farmhouse style (7.3%)
- Route of All Evil Black Ale - Hoppy black ale (7.5%)
- Road 2 Ruin Double IPA - Big, hoppy double IPA (7.6%)
- Workers Comp Saison - Traditional farmhouse ale (4.8%)
- Urban Farm Fermentory (ME)
- Dry Cidah - Spontaneously fermented fresh-pressed Maine apples fermented until they're bone dry (6.8%)
- Sour Cidah - Spontaneously fermented fresh-pressed Maine apples fermented until they're bone dry, then soured (6.8%)
- Seasonal Cidah/Booch Blend - (?%)
- Wachusett Brewing Co. (MA)
- Pumpkan- Pumpkin ale (5.2%)
- Larry - Imperial IPA (8.5%)
- Green Monsta - IPA (6.0%)
- Blueberry - Blueberry blonde ale (4.4%)
- Wormtown Brewing Co. (MA)
- Be Hoppy IPA - American IPA (6.5%)
- Hopulence DIPA - American double IPA (8.5%)
- Wintah Brown - Brown ale (6%)
- Sweet Tats- Imperial Oatmeal Stout with Cacao nibs, Vanilla Beans, Coffee (roasted at Acoustic Java Worcester, MA) (9%)
- Norm - LIMITED QUANTITIES - Coconut chocolate stout (6.8%)
When & Where
Drink Craft Beer
Drink Craft Beer is an organization dedicated to promoting the enjoyment of craft beer. Beer is a drink meant to be consumed socially, with friends while enjoying life and food. We want to help people discover new beers and flavors they may have never thought of before.