San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Fall to Winter Fest is currently SOLD OUT! Thanks to all who bought tickets!
If you missed it (or even just want to know about our next fest) check out the Boston Beer & Cheese Fest...tickets on sale Thursday, November 20th at 10am EST!
As the weather cools and we move into Fall and then Winter we find ourselves in an exciting time for beer. Brewers focus on using seasonal ingredients to make warming, rich and hearty beers. It's with this is mind that we're bringing back Drink Craft Beer Fall to Winter Fest for another year!
Find out why we were ranked Boston magazine's Best of Boston® 2014 - Best Booze Fest!
- There are no refunds OR exchanges.
- All attendees must be 21+ with a valid ID. Nobody will be allowed into the building who is under 21 or who doesn't have a valid ID.
- Tickets will be emailed by Eventbrite. You must bring this ticket to the event where it will be scanned.
- You can transfer tickets using Eventbrite.
- We give no entry guarantee if you buy your ticket from a reseller.
Drink Craft Beer Fall to Winter Fest
November 14th & 15th
Space 57 - The Revere Hotel - 200 Stuart Street, Boston, MA
Session 1 - Friday, November 14th: 6-9:30pm
Session 2 - Saturday, November 15th: 1-4:30pm
Session 3 - Saturday, November 15th: 6-9:30pm
Why Join Us At Fall to Winter Fest?
Drink Craft Beer Fall to Winter Fest focuses on New England-made beers featuring fall and winter seasonal ingredients as well as holiday ales. By attending, you’ll be able to sample 90+ fall and winter beers from 25 of New England’s best craft brewers and cider makers! This year, we're aiming to have 8 cider makers on hand, more than has ever been seen in the Boston-area!
The Fall to Winter Fest Cider by Downeast Cider House
As you can tell, we really love cider as well! This year, for Fall to Winter Fest, we're not just bringing you more cider than ever before, we're working with Downeast Cider House on the Official Fall to Winter Fest Cider! And you, the DCB audience, got to vote on it. The results: a Maple Brown Sugar Spiced Cider. This will only be available at Drink Craft Beer Fall to Winter Fest, so don't miss out!
How Much Does It Cost?
For only $50 you’ll get admittance to one session which includes:
- Unlimited 2oz samples of 70+ fall and winter beers from 25 New England craft brewers!
- Biodegradable tasting cup
- Fest Guide
Breweries include (NOTE: This is only a partial list. We'll continue to announce more of our brewers and beers in the coming weeks) (Brewers and beers are subject to change and availability. All pours are 2oz per MA State Law):
We will have 25 New England brewers in attendance bringing 90+ craft beers, each brewer bringing at least one featuring a fall or winter seasonal ingredient. Some of our brewers include the following (NOTE: This is only a partial list. We'll continue to announce more of our brewers and beers in the coming weeks) (Brewers and beers are subject to change and availability. All pours are 2oz per MA State Law):
- Downeast Cider House (MA)
- FEST CIDER - Maple Brown Sugar Spiced Cider - Voted on by you, the Drink Craft Beer audience! (5.1%)
- Winter Blend – Cider aged on toasted oak chips with cinnamon and nutmeg (6.5%)
- Original Blend – Cider fermented with ale yeast (5.1%)
- Cranberry Blend – Cider with cranberries (5.0%)
- Aeronaut Brewing Co. (MA)
- Imperial Stout - (7.5%)
- A Session With Dr. Nandu - American Pale Ale (4.5%)
- Sumac Nandu - Fall seasonal with foraged sumac (?%)
- Artifact Cider Project (MA)
- New World - American Cider (6.0%)
- Wild Thing - American Cider with a touch of hops (6.0%)
- Bantam Cider (MA)
- The Americain - Cider with rose petals, green cardamom, coriander, clove & cinnamon (5.1%)
- Wunderkind - Cider with flower blossom honey (6.0%)
- Rojo - Cider aged with sour cherries & black peppercorns (5.4%)
- Baxter Brewing Co. (ME)
- Phantom Punch - Export Stout with cacao nibs & vanilla (6.8%)
- Stowaway IPA - American IPA (6.9%)
- Citizen Cider (VT)
- The AmeriCran - Cranberry Apple Cider (6.8%)
- The Dirty Mayor - Ginger Apple Cider (6.8%)
- Unified Press - Off-Dry Cider (6.8%)
- Clown Shoes Beer (MA)
- Pecan Pie Porter – Porter with pecans roasted by Q’s Nuts (8.0%)
- Galactica – Double IPA (8%)
- Blaecorn Unidragon – Imperial Russian Stout (12.0%)
- Space Cake – Double IPA (9.0%)
- Far From the Tree Cider (MA)
- Spice – “Joe Frogger” Spiced Cookie Cider with ginger, nutmeg, allspice, clove and Marblehead Salt Co. salt (6.9%)
- Rind – Saison Cider with coriander & orange rind (6.9%)
- Roots – Cider with maple syrup (6.9%)
- Grey Sail Brewing Co. (RI)
- Leaning Chimney – Smoked Porter (6.0%)
- Maryann’s Ginger Spice – Ginger spiced ale (?%)
- Pumpkin in the Rye – Rye Pumpkin Ale (?%)
- Cranberry Rosemary Sage Saison - (?%)
- Harpoon Brewing Co. (MA)
- UFO Gingerland – Unfiltered Spiced Wheat Beer (5.2%)
- Grateful Harvest – Malty Ale with Cranberry (5.9%)
- Winter Warmer – Spiced Ale (5.9%)
- IPA – American IPA (5.9%)
- Headwater Cider (MA)
- Ashton Blend – Apple Cider made with Ashton and other apples (8.0%)
- New England Dry – Dry Apple Cider (8.0%)
- High Horse Brewing Co. (MA)
- Satisfaction – American IPA (7.2%)
- Another Lover – American IPA with MA hops (6.5%)
- The Business – Imperial Coffee Stout (9.25%)
- Cask Conditioned Beastie – Hoppy Rye Ale with ghost chillies & fire roasted poblano peppers (6.2%)
- Idle Hands Craft Ales (MA)
- Rosemary for Remembrance - Belgian Ale brewed w/ Sweet Potatoes & Rosemary (6.3%)
- Klara - Dortmunder Style Lager (5.8%)
- Dubbel Dimples - Abbey Style Dubbel (8.3%)
- Patriarch - Abbey Style Table Beer (5.4%)
- Jack's Abby Brewing Co. (MA)
- Jabby Brau – American Lager (4.5%)
- Pumpkin Crop Lager – Pumpkin Lager (5.5%)
- Smoke and Dagger – Dark Smoked Lager (5.8%)
- Kiwi Rising – Double India Pale Lager (8.5%)
- Lost Nation Brewing (VT)
- Pitch Black - American Black Ale aged on cranberries and orange (5.4%)
- Gose - German-style wheat beer with sea salt & coriander (4.6%)
- Lost Galaxy - Wheat IPA (4.6%)
- Notch Brewing Co. (MA)
- Long Play IPL – India Pale Lager (4.3%)
- Cerne Pivo – Dark Lager (4.0%)
- Polotmavy – “Half-dark” Amber Lager (4.4%)
- Cask Conditioned Long Play IPL – (4.3%)
- Peak Organic Brewing Co. (ME)
- Holiday Saison - Saison with cinnamon and seasonal spices (?%)
- Maple Collaboration - Maple Oatmeal Ale (6.7%)
- Hop Blanc - White IPA (6.4%)
- Citrus Saison - Saison with citrus juice (?%)
- The People's Pint (MA)
- True North - Breakfast Stout with cacao beans & coffee (7.0%)
- Slippery Slope - Braggot with honey, apple cider & ginger (9.5%)
- Double IPA - Double IPA (7.5%)
- Natural Blonde - Blonde Ale (4.5% abv)
- Pretty Things Beer & Ale Project (MA)
- Babayaga – Smokey Stout (7%)
- Our Finest Regards – English Barley Wine (11.5%)
- Barbapapa – Imperial Russian Stout (12%)
- Bocky – Malty Bock (7.5%)
- Shacksbury Cider (VT)
- Classic – Dry English Cider (6.0%)
- The Hereford – Still English Cider (6.9%)
- The Basque – Extra Dry Still Spanish Cider (6.2%)
- Slumbrew (MA)
- 2014 Yankee Swap – Imperial Stout aged in Turkey Shore Rum Barrels (?%)
- 2013 Yankee Swap - Strong Ale aged in Turkey Shore Rum Barrels (?%)
- Cask Conditioned Porter for Pyros - A fired-up, somewhat ticked off version of the Slumbrew Porter Square Porter ONLY for Fall to Winter Fest (6.5%)
- Attic & Eaves - Toasted Brown Ale (7.5%)
- Flagraiser IPA - American IPA (7.5%)
- Smuttynose Brewing Co. (NH)
- Winter Ale - Belgian-style Dubbel (5.8%)
- Baltic Porter - (9.2%)
- Smistletoe - Oak Aged Biere de Garde with sweet cherries, black currant, and plums (?%)
- Oak Aged Tripel - J. Lohr Chardonnay Oak Aged Belgian-style Tripel (9.5%)
- Two Roads Brewing Co. (CT)
- Roadsmary's Baby – Rum barrel-aged Pumpkin Ale (6.8%)
- Route of All Evil – Hoppy Black Ale (7.5%)
- Holiday Ale – Biére de Noël French Farmhouse Ale (7.0%)
- Honeyspot Road - White IPA (6.0%)
- Urban Farm Fermentory (ME)
- Sour Cidah - Soured Apple Cider (6.8%)
- Hopped Cidah - Dry Hopped Cider (6.8%)
- Cyser - Apple Honey Wine (?%)
- Wormtown Brewing Co. (MA)
- Be Hoppy - American IPA (6.5%)
- Hopulence - Double IPA (8.5%)
- Wintah Brown - English-style Brown Ale (6.0%)
- Pumpkin Ale - Made with pumpkins from Hadley, MA (4.3%)
- Norm - Oatmeal Stout with coconut and cocoa (6.8%)
What Food Will Be Available?
More than just beer, we know fall and winter are about great food as well. With that in mind, we want to provide you with some local and delicious food options to eat with your beer!
- Mei Mei Street Kitchen (for purchase)
- One of Boston's most innovative restaurants and food trucks featuring Chinese/American fusion food.
- Roxy's Grilled Cheese (for purchase)
- Awesome, off-the-wall grilled cheese.
- Grillo's Pickles (for sampling)
- Fantastic, locally made pickles...often they bring ones with different ingredients, like hops.
- Q's Nuts (for sampling)
- Great, locally roasted nuts in unexpected flavor combinations.
- Union Square Donuts (for purchase)
- World-class donuts being made in Somerville...once you see them, you'll need to have one...or two.
When & Where
Drink Craft Beer LLC
Drink Craft Beer is an organization dedicated to promoting the enjoyment of craft beer. Beer is a drink meant to be consumed socially, with friends while enjoying life and food. We want to help people discover new beers and flavors they may have never thought of before.