Dress To Kill
Saturday, April 27, 2013 at 11:00 PM
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Last month’s event was filled with 250 of NYC’s best dressed individuals anticipating spring fashion
This month's event we will be Dressing to Kill!!!
(215 WEST 40th ST | New York, NY 10018..Between 7th & 8th avenue)
1. Ladies no sneakers, no pants (unless pants are part of a suit ensemble)
2. No tights/leggings/flats (a few of you have slipped in) but now it doesn’t matter how pretty you are doesn’t matter if it’s your birthday ... & we don’t fall for puppy dog eyes
3. Guys sorry no sneakers ... no hats.... no baggy jeans ... I can totally recommend you to some parties that allow you to be as urban as you want to be ... just not here sorry
4. We are not shooting a reality show! NO ratchet behavior!
5. HAVE FUN!... mingle around, smile , dance ... introduce yourself to people ... this is a no pressure environment LADIES don’t eye roll a guy trying to dance and FELLAS don’t hawk over the ladies ...
We named the party ladies prefer gentleman for a reason....
Music By: DJ Kaos & DJ True Blends
Doors open at 10:30pm
With spring in full effect, this is the perfect time to showcase your fashion sense. Bring your A game, show come color, dare to be different!
The music is promised to keep you moving all night. Come out and be a part of something spectacular.
With the signature Ladies Prefer Gentlemen event we abide by a very strict dress code:
For more information contact:
Mike Mogul: 347-528-9006